• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submission issue with Adobe Creativity Tour Challenge - Please Help!

Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I created something really fun https://www.behance.net/gallery/109239219/Adobe-Creativity-Tour-Challenge-Marshmello for this challenge https://creativitytour.adobe.com/challenges/marshmello/

No matter what I do... when I go to submit my entry (I've tried on a Macbook, Laptop PC, iPhone 8 and iPad Pro) no matter the file size or file type (jpg or png)... the Submit button remains greyed out... and the deadline is today for submission... I'm not sure if the "fake path" that shows is part of the issue, but I'm seeing this on every device I try and upload from... 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John! Unfortunately, that link offers no assistant either. I'm just giving up on this one! Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My reply dated Dec 3 has the links I found... if the contest people don't offer support from their page, I guess support simply is not available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Now the submission deadline is over.  Why do you setup a contest with no contact information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Lounge forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Why do you setup a contest with no contact information?

The Adobe staff who manage this support forum system have nothing to do with the contest staff

Go here to see a list of the programs that are supported here https://community.adobe.com/

If you want to contact Adobe, try Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since neither Adobe nor Live Nation had contact information on contest submission page, the logical place to start would be Adobe or Live Nation support. Live Nation support doesn't exist unless you create an account and had no information about the contest. So the next place to try is Adobe. i.e. Calling and coming here.  

In this forum, I was just replying to Jess's statement. 

I did post in the contest forum  Again no reply there.  Also called Adobe, which knew nothing about the contest and could not tell me who did.

So my statement is valid.  When you have no contact information for a contest YOU sponsor, people end up trying what they can to get an answer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Official Contest Rules:

https://creativitytour.adobe.com/challenges/marshmello/

The contest voting deadline has concluded so I'm locking this discussion.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines