• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Lounge - Error/Mistake in my entry for the Marshmello X Adobe Helmet Remix Challenge

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys! I'm reposting this question (already have in creative cloud) in this forum as its a topic/issue that cant really be generalised into a certain category. 

So I entered in the Adobe X Marshmello Helmet Remix challenge yesterday.

After submitting my entry, I noticed a mistake in my edit. I was in contact with two support agents, and one told me to resubmit my entry on a new email with the corrected drawing/edit, the other told me to contact/post on this forum for help. Today I received an email that both of my entries were accepted into the competition. In the terms and conditions, you cannot enter more than once. Is there any way I can get my original entry (with the mistakes in it) removed and my second entry (corrected) to be kept (as I really don't want to be disqualified for this unfortunate error)... It's evident that both were approved as I received an email saying so and I can see both of them on the submission page.

Thank you! 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your history does not show anything else... so I will GUESS that an employee deleted your other message(s) because they have nothing to do with this forum system

If you are the same person, I replied to a message with the advice to contact the challenge administrator... this forum system is for Adobe software, not 3rd party contests

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines