LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just responded to someone with Mac 11 (High Sierra is 10.13) so it may be that Apple has issued a fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well now that it is public I assume they will get their finger out and fix it. it just takes me back that their customers have to point it out to them... sign of the times?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About the same as all the times Microsoft has had to issue security patches after someone tells them about a flaw that has been found

Modern programs and operating systems are SO complex that it really doesn't surprise me that a vendor, any vendor, sends a program out into the wild with a hidden flaw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines