• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The use of AI with integrated Photoshop?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can notice in this article about AI creating anime characters, I am increasingly afraid of the future in relation to the creation and editing of arts, at the same time, anxious about how this can facilitate some areas of work such as website creation.

What do you think about it?

[Moderator moved this to lounge]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Artificial Intelligence is merely a tool.  Tools don't create great art, people do.   Also there are many copyright controversies over AI synthesized images right now.  You can read more about it below. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/how-to-avoid-ai-art/td-p/13212456

https://www.reuters.com/legal/legalindustry/art-artificial-intelligence-recent-copyright-law-develop...

As for using AI to create websites, I don't see that happening. Creating websites requires  many talents including programming skills, knowledge of the Internet and human understanding about what people like and how they interact with their various web devices.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The copyright issue is a real problem. I read of one artist whose works for some reason often get chosen for these things, and she is very upset. I don't blame her. One of my stock agencies, I think it was Shutterstock maybne, I forget, has now forbidden all submissions with AI-generated content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines