• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ukrainian Creatives still need support

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are grateful for all that Adobe does for the Ukrainian creative community and let us say thank you again. We appreciate your support during the russian invasion of Ukraine.

We are very grateful for 6 months of free use of CC, but the situation in Ukraine is worsened during this time and many of us can’t work as much as it was before the war.

russian bombs and missiles are hitting our electrical stations and large energy facilities and leaving us without electricity during the whole work hours and days and it doesn’t help us to grow money. We are risking to left without any money because of such a high level of risks that the powerless situation provides to us.

A lot of creatives who work with companies and markets abroad already knew that people don’t risk ordering some creatives from Ukraine because of the war. The Ukrainian creative community is still struggling with less work and less money. We are trying to fight it all but since October 10 every day bring us new challenges.

Ukrainian money – the hryvnia, was strongly devalued, and now the cost of CC package costs about 1/5 of the monthly salary of the middle designer. Many of us are already on zero point with money but we don’t want to steal and will all politeness and kindness we are asking you about some periods of free use, or a discount on monthly payments, and we will very much appreciate all your help to us.

Ukrainian creatives are holding on, but we need your Adobe help. Keep our projects alive, and help us with payments.

From the bottom of our Ukrainian creative hearts, many thanks to you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Words cannot adequately express what you're going through right now. So I won't waste your time with platitudes.

Adobe Creative Residency Community Fund is postured to assist artists impacted by the war in Ukraine.  I urge you to please check this out.

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/creative-residency/community-fund.html

Take care my friend.  Stay safe & warm.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree with Alex! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from using the community >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Alex! Ukrainian creatives, indeed, still need support, especially at this time when the energy sector is experiencing colossal damage. And Ukrainians are experiencing notable losses in finance because it's just simply not possible to work without energy. 
Together with that, a huge thank you for your support of the Ukrainian creative community. It means a lot! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

totally agree. Alex, can you maybe give us also some links to Ukraine Creators so that we can promote your work a bit more?! Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree with Alex!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alex is right. Nowadays, your support is so important and useful for us. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very grateful for the preferential 6 months of using the Adobe package, they really helped a lot in difficult times. The additional grace period now is also a big support. Because now, it is even impossible to plan working hours, because the enemy destroys our energy facilities mercilessly and regularly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree, thank you for your support of the Ukrainian creative community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Words cannot adequately express what you're going through right now. So I won't waste your time with platitudes.

Adobe Creative Residency Community Fund is postured to assist artists impacted by the war in Ukraine.  I urge you to please check this out.

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/creative-residency/community-fund.html

Take care my friend.  Stay safe & warm.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alex is right. It's very hard on this moment to pay for license Adobe and this is can be great helpful for all Ukraine design creators. I hope that Adobe can help us again.

Best regards from all your users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree with Alex!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me say this: As I and my friends at home don't support specifically Ukrainian creatives, we are all supporting Ukraine with donations and manpower support. My company had an office in Mariupol, and we are all happy that our five collaborators there are all safe and in relative security. The four female workers have been brought to our headquarters, and they are working from there. But due to the situation, they are separated from their husbands.

During the Second World War, my mother's family was evacuated twice. Each time, my grandfather went back to look after the cattle. The second time, during the Battle of the Bulge, American soldiers had billeted themselves with us. One of the boys was a farmer who looked after the cattle.

The war is so far and yet so close. Ukrainians give their live, each day. I hope you are safe.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines