• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's the best application to create a simple business video in...??

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2016 Jun 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Just after a bit of advice...

I'm looking to create a simple business video which describes what we do and summarises our website in less than 60 seconds.

I would like it to include photos and illustrations along with some simple animated text.  I'm unsure what would be the best application to use?  I've had a quick look at Adobe Spark but unfortunately you don't have the ability to customise fonts and colours etc when creating videos...

Any suggestions as to what would be best to use? 

Many thanks

Kim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What program would you use to 'ramp it up'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused, Cause this is what I see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandee, thanks for your feedback and great to hear from you.

To see the whole 10 pages or so you would need to scroll down with the mouse scroll wheel, if you have a chance please try that and let me know how you go.

I had to work that one out to as I was expecting it to be automatic: its like a vertical presentation instead of horizontal. Or if you look on a mobile, use your finger to scroll down. regards Kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was a video.

What you've done is brilliant!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandee, Thank you for saying its brilliant. today I did a Spark presentation for another property and got 750 interactions on Facebook, normally using just photos and a link to website get about 30.  So it really increased the flow of traffic to click on it and was shared etc.

I agree a video is the best though but can be expensive to produce. The Spark looked good on desktop and mobile, too. regards Kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandee,

Just viewed you and Kim's videos, very nice!  So nice I was inspired to open up Spark and give it a whirl.  In your experience, is there a way to import or upload audio, rather than recording from the software?  I'm not seeing any options for that on the interface.  Thanks for any guidance you can give!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mei,

Did you find the area where you can change the music for a presentation?

In that area is a thing to Upload your Own Music.

That's where you can upload an entire voice track and then "cut the slides" to fit it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2016 Jul 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mei,

In Spark if you choose to make a Video project you can add your own recordings.

Sandee has a few links further up this post.

Kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kim!

Thanks for checking on me!  Yes, I got links and found the "add my music" feature.  I'll share when done.  Graciously, Mei

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mei, that's great news. One of my presentation was shared on facebook and a web designer who it reached gave us compliments on it.  And so today he is going to look at the property for sale! Out of the 1000 people it reached 160 interacted with it which says it is being used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kim, that's Awesome!!!  Thank for sharing how your metrics are.  Your video presentation is gorgeous, so simply captivating, felt like a virtual tour. Good work!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Mei, a good way to share on mobile devices. I hope your video goes well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandee,

Oooh I apologize for getting lost there. Yes!  I did find it, thanks so much for your direction.  Seriously, I was on autopilot looking for the "upload" button.  I just didn't see "Add my music".  Now that things have settled back down, I'll finish up and share with you and Kim.  So grateful, Mei

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2016 Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandee

I'm wondering about Indesign Publish Online please. Can I insert a hyperlink (a Spark presentation) into an Image and then upload it? I would like the link to be viewed as the image, too.

Any tips would be appreciated please, Kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandee, I've got things worked out and sorry to bother you! regards Kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kim,

You are never a bother. I love seeing you get more and more use out of the new technologies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandee, Thank you I appreciate your reply.

I've tried to nut out how to insert a hyperlink of a Spark presentation into an image, but not having much success.

Any tips would be great. regards Kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jul 22, 2016 Jul 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the image. Open the Hyperlinks panel. Click the little "New" icon at the bottom of the panel. Type in the URL in the dialog box. And click OK.

You don't insert the hyperlink "into" the image as much as insert it "onto" the image.

Only one link per image, however.

BTW, I bet you would be interested in inserting a hyperlink for email onto an image or into text. That's also available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2016 Jul 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you great tips, all I needed was a 'spark' from you.

I switched to another computer and opened Outlook 2016 and there I could paste the image and insert the hyperlink. Currently I use Office 365 Outlook and I couldnt work out how to add the hyperlink in that but I achieved what I needed. I would need to download Outlook Web App.

This one is a shopping centre presentation with some panoramic images which adds whitespace which I like.

MERCATO ON BYRON

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sandee

Thanks for posting your spark videos as that is my next challenge for my study unit. I had contacted Spark with more questions and they've given me this address for any suggestions etc Community feature requests for Adobe Spark!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2016 Jul 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To me it does not matter the software or the camera (granted you need a quality camera).

But you have to create a video that is high quality.  If it is low quality no program can fix it.  I say look at the best videos on Kickstarter.  That is a good way to learn how to sell your business.  Look which ones are getting funded.  A great way to learn how to create a promotional video and how to sell what you do.

No problem can make you look good....  granted good software can help make a good video.  But if you shoot it in bad way then it will still look bad.  If your content in the video looks horrible the video editing software can not change that.  Really research the various types of ways you can describe your work and your company or what you do or what you are selling!  Then choose a way.

Everything else will fall into place!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines