• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's the most key point when you decide to get a 3d printer

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title said, what's the key point when you want to get your first 3d printer? Speed or others?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would say price of equipment & supplies vs ROI (return on investment).

I think it really depends on what you're planning to print, how precise & durable the models must be, how frequently the machine will be used. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very accurate, you look like a pro!!! How many years have you been using the printer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a 3D print pro.  I happen to know a few people who use them, that's all.  

Education is key to make an informed decision about what you need and can afford. Watch YouTube videos and read everything you can.  No 3D printer can do everything.  They all have pros & cons.  The ideal printer for one person may be totally wrong for another.  Start here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW1kFtyHCCM

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just starting to get into the world of printing, and as a hobbyist, I'd love to meet more people and talk about printer 3D together, do you have a group?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a hobbyist, 3D printing is limited by the amount of money you want to shuffle out. But I would probably go to a 3D printer forum to find out, what I can buy.

Professional applications are going further. https://www.paulwurth.com/en/shaping-the-future/additive-manufacturing/, you can google for additive manufacturing. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned in the question, 2022 is coming to an end, and many new 3D printers have come out. Which are worth paying attention to?

[Moderator branched & merged with original post on same topic.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines