• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's up with the Adobe Product's "About Shields"

Engaged ,
Sep 04, 2016 Sep 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever Since I've been a customer of Adobe Products (and that's been many versions ago till now) I've marveled at the beautiful talented artwork on the "About Product (whichever) Shield" You know the one that had all the serial numbers on it and such.

I'd even go looking for all the "Easter Eggs" that tired and bored programmers would stick in each program. Through a combination of Keystrokes and F keys, you'd get a short video or gif or even a picture of something wacky. Come on, I'm sure you all remember that don't you.

But it was the product "About Shields" that I really liked. I guess it had to do with the passage of time and the history of the Product.

So what happened...no more artwork! Don't tell me Adobe fired all the artist? Whose bird-brain idea was it to do away with one of Adobes mainstays. That was tradition that was, that was...I mean, you know. All I gotta say is BRING 'EM BACK PLEASE! this ain't right. It just ain't.

About-Shields.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 04, 2016 Sep 04, 2016

They are using images again with CC:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2016 Sep 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are using images again with CC:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 05, 2016 Sep 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks glad to hear it. I wonder whatever made them stop in the first place...budget maybe, time constraint, Na, say is ain't so...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And they are still doing the easter egg beta splash screen, if you hold ctrl/cmd when clicking on "About Photoshop" in the help menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Chuck. I wish you could have seen the grin on my face after seeing that. That's beautiful man, Just beautiful. You made my day. Keep up the tradition Adobe your doing fine...I feel so much better now. Ya mark this thread as well answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines