• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which Adobe product should I use?

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make a slide show type of MPV from numerous photos with special effects and music. Can anyone tell me which Adobe product I should use (i.e., Flash, etc.)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see the Adobe apps available.

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have creative cloud and access to all of the programs. My question is not what programs are available - but which one is most appropriate to take a bunch of photos, organize them into a photo array using special effects to switch from one photo to another, accompanied by music, Played as a MP3 movie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom offers a pretty good slideshow capability. It lacks some of the customization features you'd see in a high end dedicated slideshow program, or that you'd get by building your slideshow image by image in a video editor like Premiere Pro. But it has all the features you've listed.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a lot of overlap in terms of what software can do.  My persoanl preference would be Premiere Pro because of the special effects you can do...panning and zooming on your stills, a huge variety of transitions, etc. etc.  My main reason for this suggestion is that you say you want to end up as a movie synced to music rather than a simple slide show with transitions.  In between paying jobs, I'm trying to do a similar project combining all the stills from a once in a lifetime round the world trip I took my family on a while back...and I settled on Premiere.

However, none of the other suggestions are wrong and it's going to come down to personal preference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines