• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which software do you recommend for creating a mobile-friendly online brochure?

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to the full creative suite and am not sure which software package to use. In the past, I have pulled our finished pdf meeting brochure into FLIPHTML5. HTML5 offers analytics, slide-out table of contents, friendly to desktop and mobile devices, search, and branding. We create the brochure in InDesign and I do not believe Acrobat has the same kind of functionality. What program would you recommend?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMO, if you're going to deliver content online, you should do it right and make it in a web-friendly language that all web devices and browsers can understand without the need for special 3rd party add-ons  For all intents & purposes, modern browsers have stopped supporting add-ons for security reasons.  The best approach is to make your project in plain old HTML5, CSS, JavaScript and SVG (scalable vector graphics).   My tools of choice are Illustrator for SVG (icons, logos, info graphics),  Photoshop for web-optimized raster images (JPG and PNG) and Dreamweaver for web page authoring and code editing.   There's also Animate CC for interactive/animated content.  But you must output to HTML5 canvas or WebGL.  Flash is dead.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do it right from InDesign using Publish Online... accessable to anyone with a browser.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Spark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines