• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working Mobile [apps are behind the competition]

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When working mobile ie iPad iPhone, why are adobe so far behind, you can get apps like procreate and affinity, and do a lot more than the apps on the cloud, or I’m I missing something.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "no, or very little" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform for feature requests or bug reports

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, but it’s aimed at other users of CC I have already put a wish list in, my main gripe is it’s hard to do anything constructive in my opinion, type is not great and using vectors and bitmap images is terrible  compered to the competition, what do others think, by the way I love Adobe and have been using them right from the beginning before they were Adobe, so not having a go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because Adobe is a desktop software maker... an even then they aim for Apple Mac more than Windows

they will (from time to time) purchase an app but its not worth the effort to make good apps because phones | devices come in too many different formats and fyi that is the same issue when you try to find Linux support... its just not viable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines