• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accoutability for customer support

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am reaching out to the community for you opinion. I have been in an ongoing spat with Adobe and Adobe care regarding a very poor experience with customer service trying to get an importing issue fixed. After multiple chats, emails, tweets, and almost 2 weeks of empty promises I finally called them out in the forums. The post below is just one example. Keep in mind, in 2 weeks I cannot get support for their product that I paid good money for, within 2 days of posting on the forums they have gone through and deleted every post I have made with a silly reason. My post below was deleted for "swearing". If I could have gotten a support response this timely I wouldn't have an issue to address. Am I wrong here???

Photoshop Family

This reply has been removed by Photoshop Family:

Elements is still a total rip off and customer service is a JOKE. Spent 2 hours today with no resolution. Only Adobe would make a product that will not allow you to import images

Replies can be removed by community moderators if they contain inappropriate content or private information.

Jeffrey Tranberry, a moderator for Photoshop Family, gave this reason for the change:

Swearing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Yes, it's easy to get frustrated with trying to get help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that's really all that was there, the mod jumped the gun. Obviously, there's no swearing in that post.

This thread is missing any context though.

For example, your reply would make sense in the context of a "customer service issue" thread, but not "how do I change this with Elements" thread. If you were adding it to multiple threads across the Photoshop forums, I'd likely give you the old heave-ho for Spamming (right next to Swearing in the drop-down).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the feedback. I did add that out of frustration that I have clearly communicated on many occasions. It feels like there is ample time to quell dissent and censor an opposing opinion. It would have been nice to see that effort in issue resolution. Thank you both for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Jon. More info is really needed so they can address your issue. Jeff is a pretty level headed guy, so I'm surprised he deleted it. As a moderator for this forum, I've been told not to delete post that criticize Adobe, but do for ones that swear, attack other forum members, etc. Adobe doesn't want to censor opinion, just keep the forums from turning into a battle ground.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it's easy to get frustrated with trying to get help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines