• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Advisor Email

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone received an email to become an Adobe advisor? Is this legitimate?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Au contraire, mail.adobe.com is part of the Adobe internet domain. Such addresses are used for external e-mail list mailings such as this. If the e-mail actually came from that e-mail address, it is not a scam!

Votes

Translate

Translate

@Ussnorway 

You can agree with @Peru Bob all you want. I have no personal knowledge of any e-mail campaign “to become an Adobe advisor” (in other words, I cannot vouch for that in any way nor did I say I could) but I do know that mail.adobe.com is a valid domain (actually a subdomain) used by Adobe for legitimate outgoing e-mail, typically for e-mail blasts with our various lists. Thus, if all the rest of the e-mail headers are correct, it is coming from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email from exactly what email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gotten emails about the MVP and ACP options but I've never gotten one that refers to an "Advisor".

And the MVP/ACP programs usually require a history of answering questions in these forums. I don't see much of that in your profile. I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's a scam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

Has anyone received an email to become an Adobe advisor? Is this legitimate?

no

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did - I took the survey - came back as "extremely qualified" but then have never heard back.

I've contacted support a few times and they were of no help and had no idea what I was talking about.

I replied to the original email and also never heard back - so I'm not exactly sure what is going on with it?

Here is my screenshot of the email I got in October.

I'd love to learn more about this

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats the Adobe C Space Team

Never heard of them before. 

@R Neil Haugen have you heard of this before?

Mo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the email on that screen capture (@mail.adobe.com) I would say that it is a scam.

Adobe email addresses are @ adobe.com (without the space between@ and a).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Au contraire, mail.adobe.com is part of the Adobe internet domain. Such addresses are used for external e-mail list mailings such as this. If the e-mail actually came from that e-mail address, it is not a scam!

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for clarifying that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i agree with Peru Bob its a scam

@Dov Isaacs I don't think you read that correct mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ussnorway 

You can agree with @Peru Bob all you want. I have no personal knowledge of any e-mail campaign “to become an Adobe advisor” (in other words, I cannot vouch for that in any way nor did I say I could) but I do know that mail.adobe.com is a valid domain (actually a subdomain) used by Adobe for legitimate outgoing e-mail, typically for e-mail blasts with our various lists. Thus, if all the rest of the e-mail headers are correct, it is coming from Adobe.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So how do I follow-up with any of this?
I have made the mistake of using my employee email for all of this as it was actually sent through my own personal adobe account...yet still, I can't figure out how to get any further, if it is indeed a real thing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines