• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AIR Hackathon

Contributor ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been invited to take part in a Hackathon!

I just wanted to let everybody know that my new User Group the Adobe AIR Developers Group will be participing in a Hackathon that will take place on Jully 29th, and the 30th here in Honlulu, Hawaii:

AngelHack is coming to Hawaii for the first time ever! They will be in Honolulu at the new ImpactHub on July 29-30 for their 10th series,  use the code #AH10 for free access. Join them for 24hrs of hacking, tons of delicious food, and a chance to turn your hackathon idea into a viable startup in Silicon Valley through winning entrance into their HACKcelerator program.

We will be meeting for 2 dayts of fun, and building Adobe AIR Apps: 
July 29th - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm 
July 30th - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Are you in? visit - http://angelhack.com/angelhack-global-hackathon-series-honolulu to learn more about the AngelHack event here in Hawaii.

The meeting will be 100% free for all Adobe AIR Devlopers Group Members please use this code: AdobeAIR.

Any question, fell free to get in touch with me - http://johnbarrett.net/contact

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wish I could go but Honolulu is a bit far... have fun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aloha Ussnorway,

I am going to try my best to record the event, and make a video, and to take lots of pictures for those that can't make the trip in person. I am so looking forward to this event, it's going to be so much fun!

Johnny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines