Adobe application updater removal

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want everything with the word adobe in it off my mac. I'm tired of adobe hogging my computer. How do I remove the application updater?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

How many apps do you have installed? Do you have a subscription based plan? Steps will be different depending upon which apps/versions you have installed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I haven't been able to remove has been the application updater. I think I've gotten everything off.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by default that remains... have you got any backups saved from before you installed Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
johnr70278658 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I don't have any backups pre-adobe..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines