• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe MAX?

Enthusiast ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who all is going to be at Adobe MAX next week in Vegas?

I'll be there, most likely tethered to the Creative Pro Network (CPN) Sponsor booth! We are going to have many of the speakers at our booth doing short tips and demos with different Adobe software. We will have a schedule at the booth so you can see when your favorite speaker will be there.

And, of course, I'd love to meet as many of you if possible. Please come by and say hi and introduce yourself. Of course, you'll have to use your forums username for me to recognize you! Haha!

Some of the awesome guest speakers include: Nigel French, Mark Heaps, Michael Ninness, Bart Van de Wiele, JesĆŗs Ramirez, and Sandee Cohen. Also, the CPN crew will also be there: David Blatner, Anne-Marie ConcepciĆ³n, and myself.

Looking forward to a great week at MAX and hearing all the Adobe news and meeting everyone!

-Erica Gamet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Erica - I will look for your booth!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent! I am looking forward to seeing you! I may be at the ACP event...but not sure about my schedule!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and it's booth 214 (think Valentine's Day!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I never saw you...did you drop by the booth? MAX is always a little overwhelming, so I can understand why we didn't cross paths!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great to see you and have a chance to chat!!!

Cheers!

chana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was great chatting for sure, Chana! That place was crazy but it was so nice to meet so many people, some whom I've only met online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines