• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rocked Photokina and Dmexco

Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2016 Oct 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had back to back trade fairs/expos/conferences recently in Koeln (Cologne), Germany.  And Adobe took part!

Dmexco is the Digital Marketing Expo Conference that takes place yearly and Adobe was there in full force!  The design of the booth was brilliant and was sitting right next to Google's!  You could make appointments and sit with a professional to learn more about the Marketing Cloud (which I did).  As that is something I am really interested in learning more about.

The following week Adobe took part at Photokina (which happens ever other year).  They had a big stage where they had people speaking like Rufus Deuchler, Dom Quichotte and Sven Doelle.  On the day I attended we had a press event and afterwards Adobe sponsored a nice event at Rheinloft!

Even some of the Adode Influencers took part such as Marianne Deiters!

Since I started a new job I was only able to attend one day of Photokina, but it was well worth it!  It was great seeing Adobe back at Photokina!!!!!  Also Katrin Baumann from Adobe was featured in the Photokina Daily Magazine.  It was a great article and a good read if you can find it.

Looking forward to seeing Adobe at more events like Photokina and Dmexco!  Keep up the brilliant work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2016 Oct 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds great! I'm going to Adobe MAX next month and I hope to see Adobe there too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines