• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Support

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is Adobe Support so absolutely inefficient, sluggish and hugely frustrating? Anybody else feels the same way? Notice how they do not ask you to score their service? I wonder why!

[Title edited by moderator for brevity and because it was repeated in the body.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forum is supported by non-Adobe employees. As users of the software for many years, collectively we try to help as best we can. Please provide some details into your issue. Perhaps one of us has had the same problem or has come across it in the forum and may be able to assist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can you get tech support then on issues not resolved on the forum?

Hi Sierra a disaster. Shakey cursor fixed but then started again. Now InD immediately quits on launching and opening a document. Got a message that "Adobe recognizes the problem and has a fix".... something like that, but the link button is unresponsive. Where is the fix? Had to go back to a Time Machine backup to get rid of High Sierra (even the amended version)... Went back to 10.12.6 and it's fine. Going to forget about updating until Adobe & Apple get their cards lined up on the same table. Someone suggesged reinstalling CS6 which I did, to no avail. Same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read On the MacOS High Sierra Compatibility Issues for more information... Adobe is catching up to Apple's "fast track" of upgrades

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

peterpica  wrote

Hi Sierra a disaster.

what a shock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The few times I've had to reach out to Customer Care about billing or activation issues, my experiences were good.  My issues were quickly & courteously solved.   The user-to-user forums are probably your best resource for product or technical questions, though.  I don't think the Customer Care reps have much opportunity to use the software.   So it's not their area of expertise.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

piah94371146  wrote

Why is Adobe Support so absolutely inefficient, sluggish and hugely frustrating?

In the last 10 years with Adobe I've contacted support 3 times to fix issues;

1. When setting up a new student account, because their help files at the time assumed every student lives in the US
  2. When cancelling one of my accounts because I felt 5 was enough
  3. And I once had to contact them by email because someone had "accidently" banned me from the forums and nobody knew how or why

I had all these solved in a single phone call the first two and the last one took 3 emails... it ready does help to use your words when asking for support because the hardest part is figgering out "what the problem is and who knows how to fix"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about your Adobe support experience. As stated before, please enumarate your problem and someone here will try to help.

My experience with support is quite good. The times I contacted them, I got someone at the other side of the line to chat with (I prefer chat in such cases). The Adobe employees were responsive and helpful.

The forums, however, are mostly user driven. When ACPs feel, that a problem needs to be escalated, they will do that. My experience with this is that I got good and valuable advice. And that 24/24 and 7/7 and for free.

Depending on your contract, you may even have the right for an exclusive 1:1 session with product experts. I did not need or seek such a session for the moment, so I can’t judge the quality.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so frustrating trying to get assistance from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

peggyw19919326  wrote

so frustrating trying to get assistance from Adobe

Please explain your pain points. We may be able to help. This is a user to user forum and most of the posters are very experienced users.

If, however, you really insist and your problem is related to your customer account or to licensing problems, you may contact Adobe via chat. Please use this button on your adobe.com home screen (when logged into your adobe id):

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where can I get a flash player installer ? [personal email removed by moderator] says wont be posted till mod approves. download flash a dozen times, don't work. been told I don't have a in staller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look here: Adobe Flash Player Distribution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

arthurp69865133  wrote

where can I get a flash player installer ? [personal email removed by moderator] says wont be posted till mod approves. download flash a dozen times, don't work. been told I don't have a in staller.

Arthur P,

This is the Lounge for non-product related discussions.  I have moved your original post to the Installing Flash Player forum where the product experts there can help you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines