• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Affiliate Link

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have signed up for the affiliate link and gone through all the steps to set up, yet when it comes to identifying which product i have it is very unclear. Please can anyone advise how i match the product i pay for and those on the link. I have contacted via chat 4 times over the past several weeks and not one person was able to advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is the name of the Adobe system/ app you want help with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaxtar - which affiliate link are you referring to? Did you purchase a software license through an affiliate? Did you download software from a link? Can you look in your downloads folder at recent downloads?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

It was an affiliate link sent to me and we signed up and it then asked for me to select options of which I wasn’t sure from the attached which was the same as what I currently have.

Please advise as have spent weeks trying to find out

Kind Regards

Jackie Forster

Business Manager

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

[WARNING - Adobe does not use Skype, so BEWARE of someone contacting you via Skype and claiming to be from Adobe]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post screenshots of where you're being asked for affiliate/app

information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines