Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application operation recording tools

Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some recording tools to keep tracking the mouse operation history on After Effects and Premiere Pro. I would like to know how the users operate the templates I have provided and which operation they feel difficult. It would be the best if there were any scripts which sent the operation history to me. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Hideki

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need a tutorial builder and the best one is for Photoshop (Tutorial Builder | create Photoshop tutorials - Adobe Labs ) but I don't know any for Premire

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this search:

Google

"cursor tracking recorder"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure what these app do Usability Testing | Morae | TechSmith  but you can try it. It is for UX/UI testing.

Get great insights with Morae

Set up, record, observe, and analyze usability studies, focus groups, field research, and product testing. Watch the study or interaction remotely, take notes, and analyze results to instantly share your insights with others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines