• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Be careful with emails. I just learned that my email address has been sold. It was hacked from or initated from adobe.com. This info came from my membership with LifeLock.

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been doing investigation on my ID, as I had credit cards opened in my name without my permission, and large sums of charges put on these accounts.  I joined LifeLock and am working with banks regarding the charges.  Also, have the credit bureaus on alert. I got a notice from LifeLock saying my email had been sold on the internet and that the incident had originated at adobe.com.

Connect- Community Connections‌

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2016 Feb 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also noticed that some of my typical Adobe-related testing IDs (from the days of CS and DPS and the Big Hack) recently emerged as email addresses being used for some fishy services. Of course, they haven't been able to do anything harmful with it (I'm keen to notice such), but it seems that some parties are indeed using that heist to attempt some doubtful actions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From a long time loyal customer opting to longer support Adobe Systems Incorporated or any of its products

Say no to Adobe Systems Incorporated products

Please every loyal customer let Adobe know they should rethink marketing plan

From a long time loyal customer

Last purchased Adobe Acrobat X Pro product

You no longer support Adobe Acrobat X Pro

I do not a monthly fee for any product

Do you think you should qualify as a utility company

I will no longer support you or any of your products

Your product has become too proprietary

Congratulations you have priced yourself out of my price range

I am currently researching the many alternatives to all your products and will install ASAP

A customer you have lost for life

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines