• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Be In Everything® - An entertainment enviroment! (We need interns and creative people like you for a share in the brand)

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bie Ltd #Bieu.png

Hey everyone,

So Be In Everything or Bie for short is an entertainment environment where we'll be able to create content within it's own 3d virtual space. From film & music videos to gaming & entertainment as a whole. It's just the beginning now and I'm proud to say the brand is off to a good start. I'm looking for like-minded potential friends & creative individuals and business minded who'd like to have a personal residual income from the brand in return of helping build the brand to what it's meant to be.

At the moment I know it needs people who work with Adobe Fuse, Unreal Engine. There's a lot more I could put here but seen as though this is an Adobe community I'll keep to the creative sides of things.

Because I'm also doing this as an owner of the brand it will be residual income once the brand takes off and we've a team or a few people who enjoy contributing.
I've come to the agreement that what I want to do is have a select few or several who come on board and in return receive up to 4 shares in the brand.

Anyway even though it's early days I'm always doing something related with it so feel free to message, DM, chat anytime I'm friendly.

Best regards

Jonnytrickz (Jonny)
Twitter: @Jonnytrickz

Also owner of Be In Everything

www.bieuniverse.com

Bie-mini-logo black.png

[Any contact to respond to a message of this type needs to be outside the Forums... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines