• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blueprint app

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a home owner/renovator & would like to see Adobe put together a Blueprint app. All the free or cheap Home Design software is incredibly clunky to use & the worthwhile ones are very exspensive with little scope to trial them except within the developers timetable. An Adobe subscription would be much easier to cope with & I would not feel under pressure to trial it within a limited timeframe as I work fulltime & have much else to devote my spare time to.

I would not expect such an app to do the clever 3D rendering as however plentiful the choice of stock materials they still only represent popular tastes not individuality. What I need is an app with all architectural drawing formats where item dimensions can be predetermined, but with the option to toggle them once they're on the canvas to further alter the dimensions & their positions. Onscreen distances & arrowhead lines should adapt automatically as items are toggled with the option to switch between Plan View & Side View, to have both onscreen at the same time or rotate 3 Demensionally. A further option should be available to see all or part of information on the other side of a drawn structure OR blocked out as if a solid wall, but still visible through drawn windows OR blocked out entirely as if the leading wall, roof or structure was the only item on the canvas.

Furthermore, there should be an option to switch between blue lines & characters on a white background OR white lines & charactures on a blue background & to print in either. And as I am not a qualified Draftsman I should be able to state the internal or external dimensions of an area like a wall, wether it is a cavity or solid wall & have the framing &/or footing information filled in automatically & that information adapt to later inclusions of doors, windows, skylights, etc., though still being able to make alterations to framing, etc. where necesary.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum, not a direct pipeline to Adobe.

If history is any indicator, Adobe prefers to acquire software made by other companies.  But feel free to submit your idea through the official suggestion box below.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines