• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone please HELP!

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm receiving endless unsolicited marketing material via from adobe which for some reason does not provide the option to opt out. As the website is designed to engage about product sales I can't seem to reach out to Adobe. The chat function also does not seem to be operative.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also get mail from Adobe Systems <mail@info.adobesystems.com>

But that does have an Unsubscribe link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has never answered the phone for me in 5 attempts and 4 chat attempts... they have over billed me- its ridiculous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chrisnwaiting  wrote

Adobe has never answered the phone for me in 5 attempts and 4 chat attempts... they have over billed me- its ridiculous

That isn't something that we can help with.  I'll try and get a staff member to contact you.  I'll direct them to the the thread you started, so we need to you outline your issue over there to save time.  Don't post any private information of course, and if you are OK with some back and forth via private message, just give the broadest outlines. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

There are no purchases under the Adobe ID of the forum. Have you already contacted us here? http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html Our account experts will be able to help you out most efficiently! Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add the emails to spam or avoid list so that you will stop getting the mails at some point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nobody answers any questions : (

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

swiitl64125206  wrote

nobody answers any questions : (

You have sent me two Private Messages.  I couldn't read all of the first PM because you placed the message in the Subject line instead of the body of the PM, and it overspilled so that I could not see it.  There certainly wasn't enough information to give you any sort of answer, so I responded as below.

We are NOT Adobe employees, and we do not operate a one on one help service.  Which is why I asked you to start a thread in the forum, with some suggestions on what to put in it.  As we can see above, you decided that you knew best, and told me to forget it.

If you want help from the people who _volunteer_ their time and expertise on these forums, then please ask your question in the forum as I asked of you.  That way we can all see your question, and the people with the best idea of how to fix it will respond.  It also means that other people can find the thread and hopefully benefit from your experience.

It seems you are able to use the forum to complain that no 'one answers any questions'.  Can you see that might be be a problem when people don't actually _ask_ their question?

So I say again, and this time in a public forum.

Please ask your question in the appropriate forum, and give as much detail as you can think of to help people give you an answer.  Tell us what application you are using and its version, and what operating system you are using.  If we find we need more information, someone will ask you.

Over to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nobody answers any questions

It's certainly because you did not ask a question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines