• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can you please fire all those who have assisted mr over the past 10 hours?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thesepeople not only wasted my time but refused to put a supervisor on chat with me and disconnected me 4 times.  terrible people

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum, not Adobe. Please tell us the Adobe product for which you are seeking support. Give some details of the problems you are facing and volunteers will try to assist or direct you to the correct product forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best place to send your complaint is:

Corporate headquarters

Adobe Systems Incorporated

345 Park Avenue

San Jose, CA 95110-2704

A nice well reasoned letter to the CEO might do the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on your name and this is the only post I see from you — ever — on this forum, staffed mostly by volunteers.

To answer your question—no, we can't fire anyone, but might be able to help if you tell us the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

josephc21096839  wrote

Terrible people

Now where have we heard phraseology like that recently?   You'll be telling us next that those people had better hope there isn't a tape of your conversation.

As the others have said, tell us what your issue is, and what application you are having the issue with, and we might just be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines