• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chromatica Contest

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted my entry for the Chromatica contest a day before the contest ended. I made sure to follow the instructions as directed, posted my entry on twitter. 

I have been looking for my entry since the day it ended on the official chromatica website. 

Haven't found it yet.

I have tried to get info there, over the phone, on chat, and on twitter. No one has addressed my concerns. When I found out about the contest on Instagram, I immediately opened my laptop and tried to start working on my entry. Unfortunately for me my laptop seemed to be dead. I would not even turn on. 

I had to ask many many friends and people I know (for days) if I could use their computer to do my entry. Until one of them finally helped me out. 
This is the first time I ever try to participate on anything, have always considered myself to be unlucky and would never try for anything. A "friend" even told me why would I even bother if I was not gonna win because my skills were not up to par with other participants.

Which made me feel even more encouraged to submit my entry. On top of all that, Covid-19 has hit me very hard and this contest gave me some hope that I could possibly get my life back on track. Last but not least, Lady Gaga is my favorite artist and I love her and her music.

Not being able to find my entry makes me feel so very sad, it is very very discouraging to work hard on some project to find out that you may not even be considered or seen. 

I haven't been able to get any help and I have done everything suggested by any adobe employee. Please before you reply to my concern make sure to have a solid solution to my problem. The responses from adobe so far have been frustrating and disappointing. No need for one more. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These forums are to provide help with Adobe programs

Lady Gaga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Added for anyone else reading this... go to this link to see a list of what is supported here

Adobe Support Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So basically was sent here for nothing. Thanks for the help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just curious, who sent you here?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evidently you weren't the only one who had trouble submitting an entry. 

[Moved from Creative Cloud Services to the Lounge.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I participated to the contest Lady Gaga x Adobe, and uploaded my artwork on Instagram on time with the hashtags, and my submission is not showing up in the entries gallery on the official page. I didn't receive any notification/message saying that my entry was qualified, nothing, and the selection has already started. I'm really worried that it didn't make it into the contest, I spent a lot of time on it, this kind of things is my passion, and I'd just like to be sure that it was successfully submitted. 

I don't know who I should contact, the chat support couldn't help, AdobeCare on Twitter hasn't responded yet...

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yestrday I entered artwork as part of the Lady Gaga X Adobe (Creative Cloud) Chromatica contest and wanted to know if it had been submitted. The only reason I ask is that I posted the work on to my Instagram account at 7.59pm UK time, 1 minute before the deadline of 8pm (UK time). It was defienitly not 8pm when my post went live but I could not find my entry on the Adobe Submissions Gallery, so wondered how I could find out?

I did scroll through a lot of the submissions and it looked to me like they were chronological. If the gallery randomises the entires then maybe I didn't scroll far enough? Any help woud be apprecited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go to Lady Gaga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You responded to my question by directing me here and I appreciate your response but it doesn't address my concerns. My concern is that my submission isn't being considered in the competition even though I submitted before the deadline. The page that we are directed to in your link is just the gallery of submissions but that doesn't solve the problem as part of the problem is that our submissions aren't even visible in the gallery, leading us to believe that our entry was not taken in. Is their any way to confirm that our submissions were approved by Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't help you.  This community is for Creative Cloud product users.  And we are all just fellow product users. You need to get in touch with the Adobe staff in charge of the contest.  They don't lurk here.  Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently submitted my artwork for the Lady Gaga x Adobe competition through twitter. I made sure to submit before the deadline of 12 PM PDT on July 21st (specifically I posted at 11:59 AM MST). I also made sure to include all the appropriate hashtags and mentions (@creativecloud #ladygagaxadobe #contest). However I don't see my submission on the official contest webpage no matter how far I scroll. For some reason, I also cannot find my own tweet when I search for the hashtags although I know my tweet is accessible for the public. Is there anyway to confirm that Adobe has received my submission? The tweet in question is here: 

-Double_Negative-

I know a couple other people who are having similar problems confirming their artwork was submitted. We all worked very hard on our entries so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I submitted an entry to the Chromatica contest on July 21 before the submission closing time. 

I have checked back on the contest page several times and seen no updates; Adobe support staff say they have no information about the contest, and it looks like lots of other people are confused, too--in comments under ads for the Rain On Me contest, lots of people are asking where the Chromatica winners are.

Does anyone have any info/updates about this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines