• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating WEB pages

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, what program I can easiest way to prepare websites? I will be grateful for your help. It's about a PC not a Mac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might look into using Adobe Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is it done?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page should help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will try, I will give you the answer what I can do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think something will happen, thank you, once I do something I will praise it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're a paying Creative Cloud member, your plan comes with Adobe Portfolio which ties in seamlessly with Behance (another popular web venue for creatives).

Your free portfolio can be created online in minutes.   See links below for details.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on what sort of content you want to post and how, the absolute simplest might be Adobe Spark Page Make Images, Videos and Web Stories for Free in Minutes | Adobe Spark​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree Myra,

I was thinking Spark or Portfolio will be the easiest options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you need an all in one business solution, look at Business Catalyst.  It comes with a content management system + optional modules for e-commerce, blogs, and more...  Web hosting is included.

Adobe Business Catalyst

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi krzysztofb86021230​, I add to Szalam​, go for it. I highly recommend Muse as well.

Great forum for any help. Fast forum for any help. Promise.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody mentioned Dreamweaver.   You can build a responsive site in just a few clicks with the integrated Bootstrap Starter Templates.

Go to File > New (see screenshot).

CC-StarterPage.jpg

Once saved, DW creates assets in your local site folder.   It doesn't get much easier than that.

CC-StarterPageAssets.jpg

And best of all, there's no limit to what you can do in DW,  If you have the coding skills you can build everything from basic sites to mobile apps to full scale content management systems for e-comm, blogs and more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

krzysztofb86021230  wrote

easiest way to prepare websites?

is why nobody mentioned Dreamweaver... nobody mentioned Photoshop or Lightroom but imo Adobe Portfolio is your best first step

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Easy is a relative term. Can you clarify your question? Are you asking which application is best for your purposes or best to learn to get into the business of building web sites...

There are many suggestions here however your level of coding and web design expertise and experience will help you to choose if this if for your own site. If on the other hand you want to build sites for a business you'll need to know all of these options so that you can offer the right solution to your customers.

Dreamweaver - not the easiest, requires HTML and CSS expertise if you want to customize templates. Templates make it accessible if you want to learn. Take a look at Responsive web design basics |

Muse - easy to use once you learn the basics - no coding or css skills required, used often for micro-sites or marketing campaigns for just about anything.

Adobe Portfolio - easy to use, templates readily available to best showcase your work.

Adobe Spark Pages - a quick, easy way to tell a story or showcase a project.

Tell us more about what you want to accomplish : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines