• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Meetup Eindhoven - Questions about signing up?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Forums users!

I'm quite new here on the forums but i signed up for the Creative Meetup in Eindhoven 26th of October this year. Now i do have got a confirmation that i have seat reserved. Sadly enough my collegue didn't get an confirmation for the event although he did get an invitation.

I'm having a hard time trying to contact the event organisers, so maybe someone has an idea to check if my collegue is still invited or a way of checking if seats will become available by people canceling their seats?

Thanks in advance!

Pim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meetups can be handled differently depending on the organizers. Not everyone sends out a confirmation. If you r friend has RSVPed, they should show up on the group's Meetup page for the event under RSVP. The Meetup page should also have a place where your friend could send a message or start a discussion where they could ask about they can expect in terms of any confirmation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Myra,

I tried to attend but the meetup was fully booked already. I sent a reply to my invitation but got it back.

Is it possible to be on the pool list?

Like to hear from you

Kind regards,

Floor Crijns

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not associated with that group. I can only help based on what I know about Meetup. Email notifications from Meetup are autogenerated, so replying to it likely won't get to the right person. I'd recommend going to their Meetup page to see if they have a contact listed on the home page. Or on their Meetup site, go to the Discussions link and Start a new discussion with your questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Myra!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines