• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Types: Is it statistically correct?

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a bit of Covid-19 fun, we put our entire team, creative and engineering through the Creative Types questionnaire. In a team of 50 we are missing Adventurures and Artists.  Is the questionnaire accurate?  Are our findings in line with others?  What are Adobe's aggregated results?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That quiz is purely for entertainment value.  Don't take it seriously.  It's a basic "how extroverted are you?" test with some nice visuals.  That's all. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But wouldn't it be cool if we could be virtually grouped together in a complete team? I'm sure I wasn't the only one when I thought the next step would be, meet these "Artists" 1,2 & 3... they are looking for a "Dreamer" or meet "Inventor" so and so, also looking for a "Dreamer" just like you...

Like I could "pitch" a "room" of Producers or just Artists that "make" stuff....  I'm pretty sure at least 3 of my ideas would spark some kind of awesomeness, for instance I volunteer at The Academy of Sciences in SF, (in the aquarium) 

but I think the Museum floor needs a 3D Printed Model of Earth with all its man made satellites in orbit, like NASA data, Earth is about a 24" ball, the whole Model is about 15' or so, all printed in a clear material, but with LEDs so kids could push a button and the GPS satellites would light up, or NASA satellites, PRIVATE satellites,  JUNK

anyway, I need a team, lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carolyn Gregoire was the person charged with this project, you can read all about her process on Adobes website, 

I just took it myself, and was curious if there was the next step of matching people with others to build virtual teams to work on projects together, I'm a Dreamer, I have STACKS of notes of ideas, that I just need a team to create, we all win. 

Im 45, I used to help finish Sopranos, (used to "hand" deliver the Panasonic D-5 Master to DGI), and Buffy, Deadwood.... but I'm an old dreamer, anyway I'm rambling, but was disappointed that there seems to be no FOLLOW UP, like don't tell me I'm 1 of 8, but not how to find the other 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines