Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom font

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

I'm a tattoo artist since like a year now and just curious if there is an easy way to create my own font. 

The one from pic below is the closest I can get with showing you the direction I want to go, If you know the font name it will help too!

Thats my first post here, peaceiceage-plowing-into-the-field-of-love.jpg

Album cover, Plowing into the field of love by Iceage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

There are several online tools that claim to convert scanned shapes into a "font", but to do it properly - especially with cursive characters that have to join together - is a complicated process involving tables of kerning calculations and some very careful design rules. Most foundries use commercial packages such as FontLab.

Adobe has no software for font design or manipulation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several online tools that claim to convert scanned shapes into a "font", but to do it properly - especially with cursive characters that have to join together - is a complicated process involving tables of kerning calculations and some very careful design rules. Most foundries use commercial packages such as FontLab.

Adobe has no software for font design or manipulation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tatoo❤️❤️:butterfly:❤️❤️I have to see your ARTWORK 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines