• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Daily Creative Challenges gives out email

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I decided to sign up for the Daily Creative Challenges and 10 minutes after i signed up, I am flooded with 121 emails from random people. This is my work email. I already deleted the account and now I need my work email removed from this community. I am pretty upset that there isn't any privacy already in place when you sign in with your Adobe Creative Cloud account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Also - beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I am chatting with someone now. I know it is a different Forum, but your Adobe Creative Cloud is required for sign-up. This is a breach of privacy and that is something Adobe and their Third Party affiliates should address going forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where did you sign up for Creative Challenges at?  Something I have yet to discover.

I tend to find challenges online or Instagram.  Example... the ToonMe challenge is really going strong on Instagram right now.  It has even started appearing on Behance, Dribbble and ArtStation as well.  Also on Facebook, there are weekly character design groups too that are pretty awesome!

Another thing if you want to learn new stuff is the Adobe Education Exchange.  The classes are FREE and courses are 5 weeks in length usually, but learn at your own pace.  The live lectures and demos in the courses are also superb!  In the courses, they also have a weekly challenge... which will make you explore the software even more indepth!  Super great for learning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines