• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Departments of Adobe Headquarters

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thesis: Adobe Office in the PH: An interdependent work-space through convergence of the creative industry

Greetings! I am Izabelle Esther S. Tanchico a 5th year architecture student doing my thesis, my topic is "Adobe Office in the PH: An interdependent work-space through convergence of the creative industry"

As there is no Adobe Office here in the Philippines and creative industry is a key contributor to Philippines growth, I would like to propose an Adobe Office which would showcase Filipino's creativity. People who are into this industry like graphic designers and illustrators, animators, publishers, film and video pros, fashion designers, photographers, architects, web designers or anyone who is into digital arts will collaborate and make an impact in our economy through digital media and marketing. (This research is purely theoretical and is hoped to solve some of our problems as creative architecturally.)

With this, Is it possible to ask for the different Departments in the Adobe Office or the main Headquarters? People in the Departments are the main users of my building. This will be profitable to direct me in finishing my research effectively. Seeking your reaction in such a good way. Thank you very much!

If there's someone out there who worked for Adobe please please answer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This Lounge is a user forum that is not monitored by Adobe staff.  Adobe has offices world wide.  The closest one to you is in Hong Kong.   Perhaps you should write them a letter with your questions.

Office Locations | Adobe

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines