• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Design the Banner Above! The Lounge Banner Challenge (On Going)

Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2016 Jul 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Share your talent and get showcased in the Lounge.

This forum, the Lounge, needs a new banner (that big image at the top behind the title The Lounge) and we want YOU to create it. Every month the Adobe Community team and I will choose a new banner from those submitted below.

Replace this...

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 13.14.40.png

...with your design!

How to Submit

Submit your design by replying to this post with the image inside your reply.

Image Specifications

Dimensions: 1150px wide  x 150px high

Resolution:  72 PPI

Type: PNG or JPG

File size: Under 30 KB

Download the Photoshop PSD template

Theme

Anything family-friendly you think speaks to the atmosphere of The Lounge forum, which is a non-product-specific, non-tech support forum to chat with other creatives and developers about any aspect of being a creative or developer, and to network with peers.

Have fun!

Message was edited by: Pariah Burke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was feeling a little van gogh-ish

coral-reef.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That abstract  reminds me of a Japanese block print called The Great Wave at Kanagawa by Hokusai.

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/poster/katsushika--hokusai-the-great-wave-at-kanagawa-(from-36-views-of-mount-fuji)-c1829_i-S-27-2730-YBLND00Z.jpg?w=200&h=183

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know Nancy, I've never seen that one before now. Amazing resemblance. Thanks for showing me that. I used a program call Deep Paint 3D v2.0 by Right Hemisphere. The company is defunct now; sold out in the acquisition days or yore. I was pondering what next and I thought I'd dust it off and fire it up. Gives some really nice oil paint effects and much more.

I'm kind of hoping that all this banner posting would lead others to do the same, I invite you to join in again. All these little do-dad banners are 30 or 40 minute creations, certainly you can spare that much time. Adobe and the moderators don't seem perturbed by it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frankly, I'm kind of banner challenged out right now.  I've got 3 running currently.  A ton of real work to do.  And about the only thing I can think of are all variations on Edvard Munch's The Scream .  Probably not a good fit for the Lounge.

Anyway, it's time for other people to get on board.   Keep 'em coming folks.  It's fun to see what everyone comes up with.

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the waters aways tepid feel obliged to just jump right in whenever. Now let me see, what's next...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For all those bots floating around out there.

Bot-Banner.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To keep it going.

The-Web.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

B*U*N*S is as close as I dare get to a*s*s*e*s. Nancy.

hotdog-banner.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines