Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Media Education Blog Exposure Help

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I have a digital media education blog. I thought that a great way to get exposure

for it would be to include a link to it, in a signature, on here. I have found out

that this isn't allowed. It is getting harder and harder to utilize this technique

in other places as well.

How have you been successful in getting exposure to your blogs?

Are there any techniques that you have used, that have provided good results (hopefully, in a speedy fashion)?

I understand that building an audience takes time.

Please advise.

Thank you kindly.

Sincerely,

Daniel L Rappaport

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run one too, though I've been bad about updates. elearningchef dot com. I signed up for one or two of those blog aggregators - i.e. elearningfeeds dot com and, when I was more actively writing posts, submitting them - selectively - to a couple groups on LinkedIn. I never gained a large following, but some... A Very Key Aspect of such things is keeping content fresh and unique. Blogs are everywhere, what makes yours different? Gotta stay active and current...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, Erik,

Thank you for your suggestions and resources! I have been thinking about LinkedIn.... It might be useful. I will certainly submit to e-Learning Feed!

Have a great one!

-Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello again Daniel,

this is your dragon book blog you want to talk about?

are you any good at talking one on one to people?...

yes = I'd look into doing a 1 hour twitch cast (start slow) and build up

Twitch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ussnorway,

Thank you for your response. So, to be clear, it's a digital media education blog, where I explain how I do what I do with Pazzaria Productions. It's called Pazzaria DigiEd Blog.

Twitch appears to be targeted towards the video game demographic. So, I am not sure that that platform would be appropriate?

At this time, Pazzaria Productions focuses on epic, fantasy literature.

Is there a similar venue, such as Twitch, that you suggest?

Thank you again.

-Daniel L Rappaport

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twitch is no longer just game related.  Many Adobe Community Professionals use Twitch to cast about all things related to Adobe products.  Check it out, you might be surprised by what you find there.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you looked at getting in the user groups at the technology in education groups such as ISTE, TCEA, FETC, etc. and posting there? Or, even their Facebook accounts? Or, the various CTE groups by state?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines