• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe have posters to hang in a classroom?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm teaching a technology course this fall for 6-8 graders. I was wondering if they had a poster like Apple does that I could hang in my room. I have attached what I'm talking about with Apple. Does Adobe offer anything similar for their company? If so, how would I get a copy to hang in my room?

IMG_5009.jpg

IMG_5010.jpg

I found this on the internet, but would like something similar in an actual poster.

Featured-Article-Image-1.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might check the Education Exchange.

Adobe Education Exchange

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have something hanging in my studio. Will post a pic of it. If it is relevant maybe you can make a print at your local staples from the photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think some Adobe CC posters might be a good idea for a lot of places, not just classrooms.  Perhaps it's something their marketing department should consider--printed in big runs, posters wouldn't be that expensive but would put the word out when people not familiar with Adobe products visits my studio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could check if there's a local Adobe User Group near you (Adobe User Group directory​). If so, there's sometimes swag, like posters, available. You could check with the group's organizer to see if they happen to have anything.

You could also check if there are any Adobe events near you (Events | Adobe). There are often posters and other swag available for free at those, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines