• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Done w Adobe

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will avoid using any Adobe products in the future. Impossibly nonexistant support, only texts, and a merry go round when I tried to unsubscribe via Ipad. Only possible via computer, but no info about this. Adobe kept billing me for Acrobat Pro and free stockphotos without any information. I saw it on my bankaccount. I cannot rule out that I missed stopping these acounts from running, but also I cannot rule out that I did stop them. Even that someone stole my Adobe identity. Even worse is to read  the post where someone ordered one program got billed for 16 times and also for another program. Adobe accounts have no security and they do not care. Warning!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

It goes without saying there are different levels of support depending on which services you subscribe to.

jennywidov  wrote

Adobe kept billing me for Acrobat Pro and free stockphotos without any information.

You can find out exactly which products & services you have ordered  24/7 by logging in to your Adobe Account

The mechanisms for canceling are no big secret either.  Google reveals these 3 links.  These methods all work for the majority of product users. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It goes without saying there are different levels of support depending on which services you subscribe to.

jennywidov  wrote

Adobe kept billing me for Acrobat Pro and free stockphotos without any information.

You can find out exactly which products & services you have ordered  24/7 by logging in to your Adobe Account

The mechanisms for canceling are no big secret either.  Google reveals these 3 links.  These methods all work for the majority of product users. 

Or Contact Customer Care via phone or online chat.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines