• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fashion photography: who do you like/ who's your inspiration?

Community Expert ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks!

I suppose since this is a forum for creatives, that some fashion photographer might be around. I would like to know who are your inspirations, and what pictures do you look at. Are you Vogue enthusiasts? Or how do you create your ideas?

I work hand in hand with the stylists when I do my works and we create the story together.

As inspirations I like very much Mario Testino and Paolo Roversi from the Vogue masters. I would like to connect with other fashion photographers around the world, anybody here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an exhibit currently running at the Metropolitan museum of Irving Penn's work. Not just his Vogue images. Worth seeing if you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great photographer! I am not based in the US but surely an exhibition to see. Avedon is another master I like.

I hear different opinions about H. Newton. What do you think?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines