• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fellow motion graphic designers!

Explorer ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! My name is Katie and I'm an animation student in The Netherlands. The reason I created this thread is that I hope to hear from more experienced people how they got interesed in animation! Some tips for this newbie are welcome too haha. Currently I'm using PS, AE and AI to create my animations. Premiere does the end work like putting scenes together. I'm really excited to hear about others experience and see their work!! ❤️

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to check out the Adobe Twitch TV Channel. We quite often have great animators on and many more in the chat.

Twitch  (Adobe Twitch TV Channel)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Katie. I got into motion graphic design because I was a print designer and a client asked if I could make some of my pretty designs move!

I've been working with AE for well over a decade now. Us motion graphic designers are a small drop in the bucket compared to all of Adobe. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are a much larger part of their business, so you may not find a big mograph community in this particular forum, but we're around! There are some great mograph discussions on Twitter as well like #mochat on Tuesday evenings (US time). There is the After Effects forum here on the Adobe forums where many of us reside. You could also check out /r/AfterEffects on Reddit (there's a motion graphics subreddit too, but the name escapes me at the moment and Reddit is blocked at work so I can't check it, but /r/AfterEffects has more activity anyway).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2016 May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Szalam!

Thank you for your reply and thank you for the links :3 I will check them out.

Cheers, Katie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines