• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum Comments?

Guide ,
Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some questions regarding the forum 'upgrade'. However, I cannot seem to find a link to the 'Forum Comments' forum. Has it been removed? If so, where do we go with questions / comments regarding the forums themselves and any problems?

--OB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

They are all linked from the footer of the main page. Adobe decided to remove all the 'non product' entries from the main menus.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi OB,

Feel free to list any anomalies, issues or questions right here, and we'll make sure the comments are logged with the forum dev team.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not the dev team who can help me.

I am looking for:

The Forum Comments forum

The Design Forum

The Print Design Forum

In the Forum Comments forum one had a quick way to;

Report spammers who were hitting multiple fora without having to file multiple "report abuse", which is slow, and does not always seem to garner prompt attention.

Ditto (especially) for scammers. One could quickly get someone to shut down that particular user. Again, using 'report abuse' would often take half a day or more for it to work it's way through the system, as opposed to minutes.

However, given your reply, my guess is that we will no longer have such access. Yet another giant step backwards for Adobe and the oh-so-aptly named Jive fora.

--OB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi OB,

Sorry, I think I misunderstood the original question. I thought you wanted to report some specific issue related to the upgrade.

I'll pass as along your query about the missing forum sections and hopefully get a response here in this thread.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are all linked from the footer of the main page. Adobe decided to remove all the 'non product' entries from the main menus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BINGO! Thank you. I guess I had not scrolled down quite far enough yet.

--OB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines