• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting started w/ iPad Apps

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. So I have dedcided I need an app that has an easy interface to work w/ and something that is beginner friendly. I went straight into Photoshop when I was starting w/ digital art because I kept reading on websites and reviews on how great it was. Which don't get me wrong it's an excellent program! But there is a GIANT learning curve w/ the software that I was unaware of. As I furtherd my research into this software then I noticed that others were saying that it might be a big learning curve for users who don't know much about digital art. So I then decided that I was going to switch to the iPad because I noticed before when I didn't have Photoshop and Adobe CC I was working w/ the iPad in Procreate. I was using this app while I was also still researching other apps to use. Procreate is an excellent app but again it has a bit of a learning curve like Photoshop did and I wanted something that was a little easier. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've done research for the past couple of days. I'm seeing lots of good reviews for ArtRage, of course Procreate comes up too. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To find forums for Adobe's ipad apps please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines