Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back at you but I have to wait 17 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be safe and Merry everyone!

NYE-18-cmg.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not doing anything special tonight, but having a Bouillabaisse brunch with friends tomorrow... my 2nd annual (can it be called annual after only the 2nd?)

Anyway, I do the Bouillabaisse and everyone else brings the rest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy New Year from Virginia

IMG_4747.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope everyone's holiday was great and here to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and may 2018 be better than the previous!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are we doing New Year's Resolutions?  I feel like a stranded whale right now, so mine is to lose half a ton of excess body weight!

My favourite NYR was from a lady I worked with at Citizens Adivice.  She was a proper hard case and you messed with her at your peril. So we had to smile when she came in after Christmas saying 'I've resolved that this year I'm not taking any shit from anyone!' 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor.Dennis  wrote

Are we doing New Year's Resolutions?  I feel like a stranded whale right now, so mine is to lose half a ton of excess body weight!

I don't usually make resolutions  but Santa  gave me a fitbit tracker this year.  So I've got some renewed incentive to increase activity and shed some pounds.   The app is kind of nice in that it allows you to set daily or weekly reminders,  establish attainable goals &  then rewards you with badges when you reach those goals.  I'm only on week 1 with this gizmo so we'll see how it goes.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make them then break them!

This year my goal is to get back into the apps that will help to complete my visual goals. (Hopefully this is something that I won't break this year...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Kat+Gilbert  wrote

I make them then break them!

This year my goal is to get back into the apps that will help to complete my visual goals. (Hopefully this is something that I won't break this year...)

The only downside of contributing to these forums, is that you end up spending too much time on it, and your personal projects suffer.  So I am all for following your example Kat.  Look for inspiration, and make something happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm keeping my new year's resolution at 1080p.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy New Year from France

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your fun post from NZ!

Hi, everyone!

Happy New Year from San Diego!

We wish you all joy, good health, happiness and fresh creativity in the new year and always!

Best regards,

Cher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy new years folks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines