• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has anyone been creating content for AppleWatch? Please share you experiences.

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm about to embark on my first iOS game, a creature creation app. One of the features is to have a portion that works with AppleWatch. The watch will give a glance of a character status. Well also be using the biometrics to advance the game. We want to have animations, and were wondering if anyone has done any content, and what challenges they were confronted with.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see you are not getting a lot of replies from content creators. Let me add something from a user's point of view: I've tried to play games on my watch, but the display is just too small to accurately tap on a small element. Tic-tac-toe is OK, but anything smaller, I ran into problems with. The watch is great for receiving notifications, using one of the canned replies to messages, clicking buttons, getting status information and other things that involve relatively large buttons or areas to interact with, but once things get small, my fingers are too big. I am using the 42mm watch, so I assume that's even more of a problem with the 38mm version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the 38mm. I agree with your sentiment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines