Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

I'm relatively new to this community, but have been using Creative Cloud products for a while now. Thought I'd join in to help others, share my experiences and hopefully be able to gain some networking and make new friends in return.

I'm a UK based creative, working on a variety of digital and print marketing campaigns from design to fruition. I also work on the radio in the UK, both on-air and behind the scenes in production/admin. There's more about my work here: www.ianpinnell.co.uk.

I regularly use Adobe InDesign, Audition and Photoshop. I also occasionally use Illustrator and Premier Pro, which is something I'm starting to learn.

Anyway, hope to network with you all soon and thanks for having me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome Ian . Nice to read of your involvement in hospital radio - a very worthy cause.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dave.

It is indeed - hard to believe I've been involved for 10 years - seems just like yesterday I was walking through the doors!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Ian,

I love the tag mate

p.s, Are you up for a challenge this weekend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ianpinnell  wrote

I also work on the radio in the UK, both on-air and behind the scenes in production/admin.

And do you do a lot for Charity mate?

Welcome to the Adobe forums Ian.

Come to think of it, Dag won't have a clue what Smashie and Nicey is, so we'd better put up one he can understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haha thanks Trevor!

I do quite a bit for charity, but it's enjoyable. It's good to get free flow to get my creative juices flowing. Loving the Smashy 'n' Nicey stuff!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ianpinnell  wrote

Haha thanks Trevor!

I do quite a bit for charity, but it's enjoyable. It's good to get free flow to get my creative juices flowing. Loving the Smashy 'n' Nicey stuff!

Well make sure you don't overdo it.  It can really take it out of you, all that cheriddy work, (thanks Jane for the proper pronunciation).

This is how Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse look now. It was about 25 years ago when they did Smashie & Nicey, so fair dos I guess.

Ian, you don't appear to have posted outside this thread, so why not stick around your strongest forum and pass on some of your hard earned knowledge.  Come to think of it, one of the best known Audition tipsters, Mike Russell, is a radio presenter (I think). 

Mike Russell - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor.Dennis  wrote

ianpinnell   wrote

I also work on the radio in the UK, both on-air and behind the scenes in production/admin.

And do you do a lot for Charity mate?

“A lodda work for cheriddy?”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome Ian!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the fun!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines