HELP - want one-to-one tutoring in Los Angeles area

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey.  I'm wanting to sit down with someone who can teach me indesign in Los Angeles.  I work better one-to-one.  I'll do $30/hr and will come to someone's place.  I must be able to work on the computer and actually do what's being presented to me.

Thanks!

Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I don't live in LA, But I.can help you with live one on one online tutoring if you are interested.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
peterfae AUTHOR
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how would that happen, exactly? I require being able to talk about the thing ,and actually do it on a computer and see the results.  Muscle-memory, active process.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently tutor one-on-one online through Adobe Connect and other services. We can test it out tomorrow or this week if you are interested in seeing how it works.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
peterfae AUTHOR
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure.  let's give it a shot.  Obviously, i'm on LA time.  What time are you thinking?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please continue the discussion via personal message.

I'm locking this thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines