Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hidden Gems of Content from Our Community

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Everyone -

As I get to know our community leaders more and more, I am in absolute awe of the inspiring and impactful content that they are regularly sharing with their social networks. In this age of information overload, however, you have to be super selective of what info you let through to have a fighting chance at staying plugged in without completely drowning. What are all of you tapping into regularly that you want to make the rest of us aware of? Since people are often reluctant to self-promote, here's an opportunity to shine a light on one another's work if you'd like.

For my part, I'm adding the following two sites to the ones I plan to visit regularly:

1. http://photofocus.com/ published by the indomitable Rich Harrington, one of our illustrious Adobe Community Professional (ACP)

2. http://graphicssoft.about.com/ that our ACP and highly sought after graphics software expert, Tom Green, has a column in

Please jump in and add to the list so that our end product is a highly curated list of content that our community can turn to regularly when looking for inspiration, best practices, as well as tips and tricks.

Thanks,

Rani

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines