• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I make like this?

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I make like this? نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪hearthstone cards‬‏ with which a program?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is name this design and How I can do same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might be able to create this in a couple of applications however Illustrator is likely the best fit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

but, I need more information.

صورة ذات صلة

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to give you advice: learn to break things down. There are actually a couple of shapes in this composition plus effects and probably blended textures. If you place above example in Illustrator or Photoshop you can trace shapes using Pen tool. Start from the bottom-most shape, for example, and keep adding shapes on top and changing colors/adding styles like Bevel and Emboss. Try to find textures which can help you to quickly get the desired result using blend modes.

It is not that difficult to replicate things, it is difficult to create something new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But remember that copyrights prob. are in place and to copy an image is against the law...

Best to design your own!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of the users start by following a tutorial or by replicating/recreating something. That's how many people are learning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to copy an image is against the law...

Strange law… Who makes all students of art schools outlaws.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those specific illustrations are copyright of Blizzard Entertainment as they are from the Hearthstone Game. Learning Illustrator is your best bet to create something close. It isn't something that can be done as a How-to in a forum post. It will take hours of learning and practice with Illustrator - not to mention some art skills.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to copy [without permission] and sell [for profit] is against copyright law

as for what software, I'd use Photoshop but illustrator is up to the task if you like that better

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you are asking is quite advanced illustration.  Even if you uplift the monster from the internet, the rest of it takes knowledge and some thought.  I barely started on it below, and already have 10, layers (the smart object is two layers) and a bunch of layer styles. 

If you are determined to learn, then get a Lynda.com subscription and look for game creation art and illustration tutorials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much guys.

I'm asking about the card, not the image in the card.

How I painting like this card

It's by photoshop or llistror or 3d program?

Are there a tutorial to how l pininting like this card?

Also light and shdwos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

منوعات.33352389  wrote

Thank you very much guys.

I'm asking about the card, not the image in the card.

How I painting like this card

It's by photoshop or llistror or 3d program?

Are there a tutorial to how l pininting like this card?

Also light and shdwos

You have to to walk before you can run. Start by using the tutorial available on Adobe for Photoshop and Illustrator. (Lynda.com is also a good resource, but not free). Learn how to make simple designs, and work your way up. No one does that level of work as a beginner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1 thousand thanks from heart for Everyone has participated here.

really This was very helpful

I also hope you will see this topic to help me more so who can help me to development Card design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines