• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I covert wma file from my email to play in Dropbox ?

Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I have moved a wma. file from my yahoo email to Dropbox and it can't be opened To play. What do I do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please specify the application you are using.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DropBox doesn't actually play anything itself--it relies on other players in your system.  In the case of .wma files, this would have been Windows Media Player but Microsoft have removed .wma support from some of the most recent versions.

Since you're on an Adobe forum, I assume you can get access to Audition.  Audition uses it's own codec and should still play .wma files provided you have DLMS Format Support in Edit/Preferences/Media and disk cache.

If for some reason Audition isn't an option, there are various .wma to MP3 converters listed by Google but I don't have personal experience with any of them to recommend any particular one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines