• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get my animation idea produced?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2016 Jun 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

been working idea on a animation movie now for the past 4 years, but need help on having it done professionaly. I need help on how i can get in touch with those that i could pay to produce and finish it.

I need advisement on networking with colleges, professionals, on getting this project of mine done and produced.

any suggestions

[edited by moderator to make the much-too-long subject line more readable]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2016 Jun 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of animation is it? Are you thinking more like Archer, Toy Story, or SpongeBob? How long is it? Do you have a full script already? Do you have look boards? Four years is a long time, what have you produced in that time? What kind of budget are you talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2016 Jun 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Taking a concept to a finished, polished product takes a whole team of people with many diverse talents.  You'll probably need to find & work with a professional company who can deliver the type of work you need done --i.e.  motion graphics, 2-D character animation, 3-D animation, whiteboard animations,  etc...

http://idearocketanimation.com/

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines