• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how long does it take for a forum question to be answered ?

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are there loads of questions to be answered?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on the question and whether enough detail is given in the question to allow people to put together an answer. It also depends on where it is asked - the forum questions are mainly answered by volunteers.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each application has its own forum. Volunteers and occasionally staff answer questions in the app(s) they are most experienced with. Volume of questions spike after updates and new releases. There is a steady stream of questions every hour across all applications as the site is used by people all over the world. The Lounge area is where conversations of a non-technical nature area are posted.

Depending on the application, the question, the time of day, and as Dave mentions the ability of Adobe Community Professionals to understand the question posted (sometimes the ?'s are not in English) the time it takes to receive an answer varies. If you see a question that you can answer and you are logged in, you can post your comments too.

If you've asked a question in a forum that has not been answered let us know here and we will try to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh ok great ive had some replies, but i got all of your messages thank you, are we able to chat directly to one another by a friend request of some sort? if so please add me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have questions 5 months ago, and again today garethghards.co.za

The 2 questions you posted today both have answers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, thank you but hasnt helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what are ACP's?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

garethghards.co.za  wrote

So what are ACP's?

Hi See this :

Meet the Experts

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i hope to chat to many of you over a duration of the coming future from now on, im keen on continueing my interesting functioning in adobe flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

garethghards.co.za  wrote

Hello i hope to chat to many of you over a duration of the coming future from now on, im keen on continueing my interesting functioning in adobe flash.

If you have questions about Adobe Flash player, be sure to ask in the Flash Player forum, not in this non-technical Lounge.

The Adobe Flash forum itself is read-only, since Flash has been replaced by Adobe Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find you humans soooo fascinating.  I'm thinking about starting a study.  You're an interesting species for sure.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you planning to study males of the species, or females?

I will say as a male that I MAY understand about 2% of how a female thinks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/John+T+Smith  wrote

Are you planning to study males of the species, or females?

Probably both but I'll have to check with the overseers on the mothership.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gutter-Fish  wrote

I find you humans soooo fascinating.  I'm thinking about starting a study.  You're an interesting species for sure.

HUMANS: Self-aware, carbon-based life forms that behave like a herd of stampeding elephants on Black Fridays.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Nancy+OShea  wrote

Gutter-Fish   wrote

HUMANS: Self-aware, carbon-based life forms that behave like a herd of stampeding elephants on Black Fridays.

Yes.  I wonder what the Gutter-Fish species will make of scenes like this?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/28/2390E7EB00000578-2852585-Scrum_down_Customers_push_each_other_out_of_the_way_as_the_crowd-72_1417213372623.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greed.  I understand this emotion.  People from my planet react the same way every time a new Bob Seeger omniscan comes out.

But see the grinning man in the glasses?  What's he thinking? 

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Nancy+OShea  wrote

I've heard people talk about this "self-awareness".  It seems through preliminary observations highly unlikely to exist.  If there is but the self, then what is there that can be aware of it?  I suspect this belief in self-awareness is just a result of some crossed wiring in the brain.  A genetic defect that causes the human persona to schism into two distinct egos.  The observer and the observed.  Schizophrenia.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To put it another way, when human researchers placed a 2-way mirror in a dolphin tank, dolphins took turns at the mirror,  posing, making silly faces, blowing bubbles and acting like clowns.  Humans beyond age 4 behave in much the same way.  However very few other species can look in a mirror and see themselves.   Noted French child psychoanalyst,  Jacques Lacan, called this trait "Self Awareness."   But you can decide for yourself if that's true or not.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can decide for my self?   What if my self rejects my decision?

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have to reject my decisions... I have a wife

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines