• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to download stuff from vimeo

Mentor ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read a bit about downloading stuff from internet (basically mp4 stuff from youtube ) and got VLC thinking it was pretty good program and one thing it could do was help me download stuff from youtube. I didn't try youtube download yet. I just tried vimeo and it didn't work. I could get the vimeo stuff into my cache ( win 10) as an mp4 but couldn't get the option to 'save as', so I failed in my attempt.

It's a pro vimeo account I guess, so maybe there is something going on I have no clue about ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Have you seen this:

https://help.vimeo.com/hc/en-us/articles/229678128-Downloading-videos

The author has to allow the video to be downloadable.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you seen this:

https://help.vimeo.com/hc/en-us/articles/229678128-Downloading-videos

The author has to allow the video to be downloadable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aha... OK, thanks so much... I made a suggestion to the author about turning a reel he has into a faster paced montage ( almost like a trailer ) and after offering that decided I better see if I could get the material via internet instead of him sending stuff in mail ( he's busy). So, that would be forthcoming if he wants me to do what I suggested. Meantime I'll wait till he has time to think about it and decide if my offer is worth following up, etc.

Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Trevor. Especially for taking the time to make screenshot as well as info about using for SFX. I hadn't thought of that possibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines